Sunday, December 20, 2015

Cute Christmas Round-Up #2

So another day of very little activity due to my surgery on Thursday--gives me extra time to peruse through "blogland"!

I shared some cute Christmas crafts yesterday and found a few more today--so many it is hard to choose!


Christmas Mug Rugs from my friend Sheri at sunshineintheattic.  She has such talent and cute ideas for gifting this quilted cutie--I should know--it was part of my Christmas package she sent me.  We have been best friends since high school (no, I am not sharing when that was)!



Who loves their dog!  We do!  We have three dogs in our family:  Smores, our almost 13 year old miniature poodle who has some health issues (sad face); Remy LeBeau, our Pomapoo mix who is named after an X-Man; and Cola, our rescue dog who has been part of the family since last December (all the way from New Zealand).

Diana at Dianarambles has the cutest, comfiest gift for your canine family member to show him or her the love!  



I came across this today and pinned it--on my holiday to-do list for next year!  This awesome Photo Garland from Jen at craft-o-maniac is such a great way to display family photos.  Love it!


I love Christmas decor and have found some amazing porches spruced up for Christmas!  attagirlsays has photos of their awesome outdoor designs!  Just so holly jolly!



While Minions aren't particularly Christmas-y, this classic cookie recipe is!  Kids love Minions and cookies, woot, woot! MommaDJane puts a perfect spin on these snowball cookies.

Thanks for stopping by our little round-up--don't forget to brighten a blogger's day when you visit one of the above links and leaving a comment!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips