Saturday, July 25, 2015

Summertime and the Mowin' is Fine

I love to mow our lawn.  I would probably mow the neighbors' lawns as well if they wouldn't wonder what I was doing.  I have mowed the lawn our entire married life (except when I was close to my due date haha).  I find it therapeutic, I suppose.  Plus when you are mowing, ear buds and iPod not withstanding, no one can ask over the steady roar of the engine where something is, can we go to Comic Con, or what is for dinner (uh, it is 9 o'clock in the morning, how do I know?).


I suppose mowing the lawn gives me some creative satisfaction, as well as a since of tidiness.  After the weekly lawn mowing, I tend to my flowers, pulling the dead blossoms off the petunias so they bloom again and again.  Weeds aren't really my thing so my husband gets those, too --I can sure point them out to him, however.

I love summer and I love to mow the lawn!  So proud of a freshly mowed lawn :).

What summer chores are you lovin'?  Comment below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips